You want to talk about technology. Your technology. About how it’s changing the world. About how awesome it is and all that it enables.
But while you get technology, words aren’t quite your thing.
You’ve chewed up enough freelance writers, who picture Pringles when you talk of chips and wafers and believe Raspberry Pi is best eaten with ice-cream.
You’re done with articles that pack in the jargon to look authoritative; but make your reader head out the door (to a competitor) and leave your tech expert in a tizzy as he tries to correct the errors in it.
You want articles and blog posts that share your passion for technology, in a way that your readers can relate to. That get to the heart of the matter. Preferably in plain English, rather than in tech-speak. (We can reserve the geek talk for our discussions behind the scenes).
Well, you came to the right place!
Reviews, How-To’s, Opinion pieces, Advice, News. We’ve done them.
I like to go the extra mile for my clients. I’d like to help take off all the non-core work off your hands, so you can focus on your customers and your business. Here are some of the extras I take on. If you need something that’s not listed here, just give me a holler. We’ll work it out.
- Images: Images on posts help retain viewers longer. They establish a visual link that’s instant. I find just the right image to convey your message.
- SEO Optimization: I understand how important it is for your business to drive up your traffic and your conversions. I follow the best SEO practices. Tell us what keywords you’re targeting and I’ll weave them in. No forced stuffing. I promise.
- Keyword Research: Not sure what keywords to target? I’ll research the most profitable ones for you.
- Web Analytics: Need help keeping tabs on your web traffic? We help you set the right goals for your website and track them. So you can learn more about your visitors, your customers and gain insight into how to adapt your business to their needs.
- Editorial Calendar / Publishing: Don’t know what to post on your blog? I help create an editorial calendar suited to your audience. And if you’d like, I’ll even publish it for you on your blog aka upload to WordPress or your CMS.
Prices start at $125 for 600-700 words, on a topic of your choice. I prefer longer term engagements and recommend packages of 5-10 blog posts at a time or monthly engagements.
Tell me what you need: